Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

In the 1800s I was born the oldest child out of 9 children

When it was the 1800s you couldn't go to school. why?
It was because you had to help your family with a lot of chores.   

In the 1800s you had to prepare our own food. If we wanted milk we had to go to the cows and milk them, chickens supplied us with eggs,
We grew our own vegetables and hunted our own meat.

All washing was done by hand.   

After seeing and hearing what it was like in the 1800s I think it would have been very strict and hard life,
I would have liked to live in a large family because me and my siblings would help each other.
I think i'd be scared to milk a cow and collect the chicken eggs 

I am very happy i was born much later.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Anastasia, yes make you realize how lucky what we have now. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anastasia, it certainly makes you appreciate how lucky we are to not to have been born in the 1800s. You are right about everyone in the family having to work and help each other. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Anastasia...can you edit the blog post by copying the text (Control C) and then re-pasting it using Control Shift V to keep all the text aligned with your blog. Thanks. Great job.

    ReplyDelete