Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

😁Grandpa and me 😁

                    

           😁Grandpa and me 😁 


Yesterday my mum dropped me off at my grandpa's house. I was so excited to go there and meet my grandpa because I have never seen him for a couple of years now. When we got there I ran out the car and zoomed and gave my grandpa a big  huge. When I gave my grandpa a huge hug my mum had a coffee with my grandpa then she left. When my mum left me and my grandpa went to go ride the horses. 



When we went to go ride the horses one was black and one one black I got the brown one. It was a boy and the black one was a girl. Their names were chocolate and mouse. The brown one was chocolate and the black one was coco. When we were riding chocolate and coco we went by the other horses. They were small and white they looked so cute so we stayed there for a little bit.



After we were done with the horses we went to get changed into our tongues and go to the beach for a swim . So we got ready and we brought some food to eat when we  were dunne swimming. We jumped on chocolate and coco and went to the beach. When we were swimming we saw starfish that were orange and brown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment